Terms of complaint
- A customer who has made a purchase from Europegas Sp. z o.o. is entitled to return the goods within 10 days from the date of purchase. The goods should be returned in the condition in which they were purchased, in their original packaging, together with the purchase invoice and cannot bear traces of use.
- In the case of a complaint, please contact Europegas Sp. z o.o. Białystok branch, by phone or e-mail, and then deliver the defective product with a proof of purchase (VAT invoice – original or copy), together with a completed complaint form. Goods complained about are sent back by the Buyer at their own expense.
- Europegas Sp. z o.o. undertakes to remove the resulting defect within 14 days from the date of delivery of goods to the registered office in Białystok. We also reserve the right to extend the complaint period if it is necessary to obtain the relevant parts.
- If the goods delivered by the customer prove to be technically functional, a service fee will be charged and the goods will be returned at the buyer’s expense. In case of confirmation of a defect reported by the buyer, repaired or replaced goods are sent back at the expense of Europegas Sp. z o.o.
- All returns and shipments sent at the expense of Europegas Sp. z o.o. will not be accepted.
- In the event that the product sent within the complaint does not have a completed complaint form and bears traces of interference, then such a complaint will not be considered, and the goods complained about will be sent back at the expense of the buyer.