Timing Advance Processor EG Dynamic is being used to advance the moment of ignition in engines which run on LPG/CNG fuel in order to optimize the engine power and improve the dynamics of its work. This important when engine works on CNG, when the combustion time is much longer than the gasoline mixture combustion time. EG Dynamic enables connection to single inductive sensor and up to two digital sensors connected in any configuration. That universal TAP scans and learnscrankshaft and camshaft signals shifting for various engines.
- Very easy way of calibration and configuration process.
- It is scanning, learning and supporting crankshaft and camshaft signals shifting for various engines.
- Dynamic ignition angle advancing depending on actual value of engine speed, TPS throttle position and MAP.
- Support single inductive sensor and up to two digital sensors (Standard version) or three digital sensors (3D version).
- Flexible adjustment of TAP activation moment.
- Built-in anti-surge protection.
- Very small waterproof case with dimensions 90x85mm with hermetic waterproof connector.